AGS Azur and AGS Azur Soft
- AGS Azur is mainly composed of raw materials of vegetable origin.
- AGS Azur can be used for all types of fabrics, cotton, synthetic, linen and coloured fabrics, restoring their original brightness.
- AGS Azur highly concentrated only requiring one third of a standard dose to obtain perfect results.
- AGS Azur operates at low temperatures thus helping save energy.
- For the removal of awkward stains we recommend a single dose of AGS Oxitex.
AGS Azur Detergent – Composition:
AGS Azur is a mixture of surfactants, anionic surfactants and enzymes with high cleaning power, purple liquid with a pleasant scent of menthol lavender.
.AGS Azur Soft
- AGS Azur Soft is far more concentrated than other softeners commonly available on the market. Despite its low dosages it successfully restores the original softness to fabrics.
- AGS Azur Soft with just 30ml for every 5 kg of laundry, its green tea, citrus leaves and verbena fragrances leave a delicate natural scent. The special selection of essences and the micro capsules contained in its formula ensure that the fragrance is long lasting, even months after use.
- AGS Azur Soft with sanitizing agent eliminates any residual bacterial load that may be present after a regular wash. It also prevents the development of unpleasant smells.
AGS Azur Soft – Composition:
The mixture of cationic substances combining sanitizing and conditioning, white creamy scented liquid.
Also available in 1 litre, please call us on 01277 899664 for prices.