Lagoon Advanced Care
With its eco-friendly water-based cleaning which is the natural choice for every garment it can be used on silks, wools, cashmere, viscose, embroidery, sequins…fibres of every kind are refreshed and regenerated by water-based cleaning. From coats to saris, wedding dresses to kimonos, tuxedos to cocktail dresses, wool blankets to curtains, there’s no limit with Lagoon Advanced Care.
Not only can you process wet cleaning but you can use the machines as normal washers and dryers too.
Electrolux’s Lagoon Advanced Care is a textile care solution which is fast, easy and green.
There’s never been a wet-cleaning system like Lagoon Advanced Care before.
After listening to you Electrolux has developed a solution that meets customers needs on every front, making a switch from dry, to wet cleaning, incredibly straightforward, its a real game changer.
Features and benefits
- Keep customers coming back due to outstanding results for garments of every type thanks to specialised detergents and dedicated programmes
- Delicate on the delicates, gentle on fine textiles and wools labelled dry-clean only due to less mechanical action
- Rapid return on investment, with a better loading factor, less prespotting, easier finishing and faster process times
- Sustainable and eco-friendly due to water-based cleaning with none of the disadvantages of PERC, which can be dangerous to staff
- Dry to dry in 1 hour due to smart chemicals and processes mean garments are fully dried in the dryer
- Woolmark Approved
Unique continuous workflow
The vanguard of wet-cleaning: all the benefits of water with the speed and simplicity of solvent-cleaning.
More delicate and effective drying than ever.
Garments completely dry to the touch, no unwanted creases to remove, minimal finishing: garments are ready to be finished just out of the dryer with no hang-dry time needed. As the garments dry, the fabric surface smoothens.
Specific detergents and pre-spotting agents are used to achieve the best results, these new generation of detergents are a perfect match with the new cleaning programs. The full range of pre-spotting agents are able to treat all stains, from tannin to grease, ink and waxes, for a spotless outcome.
The total process time is 55 minutes!!
The AGS D2D 6kg Package
70 Small items/day
Enter the wet-cleaning business with a professional solution that perfectly complements any existing dry-cleaning operation. Best-in-class performance with a small footprint: that’s Lagoon Advanced Care.
The AGS D2D 20kg Package
The ideal solution to replace a 15kg dry cleaning operation and enjoy full flexibility with the option of adding capacity. As the Absolute Set includes the Essential Set, you can also offer an express service. Large duvets can be treated in-house with the Absolute Set.
6 to 8 small items per cycle
W555H + T5130 + Electrolux Three Way Efficient Dosing System + Stacking Kit + One day’s training + Detergent Package which consists of:
10L Detergent – 10L Delicate – 10L Conditioner
6 to 8 small items + 18 to 27 items per cycle.
W5180H + T5350 + Electrolux Three Way Efficient Dosing System + One day’s training + Detergent Package which consists of:
20L Detergent – 20L Delicate – 20L Conditioner
- Laundry 6kg
- Wool 4kg
- Silk 3kg
- Extraction (RPM): 1450
- G-Factor: 530
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 595x681x832
- Drum Volume: 130 litres
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 597x725x839
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry 20kg
- Wool 14kg
- Silk 10kg
- Extraction (RPM): 1055
- G-Factor: 450
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 970x947x1426
- Drum Volume: 350 litres
- Electric (WxDxH): 790x1177x1770
- Gas (WxDxH): 790x1177x1770
- Steam (WxDxH): 790x1344x1770