- AGS Oxitex is an auxiliary agent for washing that combined with standard detergent promotes the removal of stains
- AGS Oxitex develops a balanced oxygen content as a bleaching agent yet has no effect on almost all other colours; we would advise testing material before using Oxitex on any synthetic fabrics
- AGS Oxitex has a sanitising action and excellent results are achieved when used within laundries and geriatric/hospital units
- AGS Oxitex does not damage fabric as opposed to the use of normal bleaching agents
- AGS Oxitex is not toxic or corrosive and is odourless
- AGS Oxitex is completely biodegradable
AGS Oxitex – Composition:
White water suspension of peracid with pH 3,3 and 1030 g/dmc density.